Free download Vogel’s Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis (5th Edition) written by G. H. Jeffery, J. Basset, J. Mendham and R. C. Denny in pdf.
This book is a standard in the field of analytical chemistry, especially wet chemistry. It is not intended to be a textbook for a quant course, unlike Dan Harris’s Quantitative Chemical Analysis or Doug Skoog’s Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry, which are both excellent college texts. However, it is an outstanding ready-reference for chemists and chemistry graduate students. It is the authority for all sorts of chemical analyses, and it gives concise, complete background along with exact procedures, including problems likely to be encountered, precautions to be taken, or deficiencies of the method. It is well-indexed and quite complete is breadth and scope.
- Fundamental Theoretical Principles of Reactions in Solution.
- Common Apparatus and Basic Techniques
- Errors and Statistics
- Solvent Extraction
- Ion Exchange
- Column and Three-Layer Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography
- Titrimetric Analysis
- Colorimetry and Spectrophotometry
- Infrared Spectrophotometry
- Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- Atomic Absorption and Flame Emission Spectroscopy
Free download Free download Vogel’s Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis (5th Edition) written by G. H. Jeffery, J. Basset, J. Mendham and R. C. Denny in .pdf from following download link.